NAKKUBETTA TV is a Cultural & Spiritual TV Channel in Nilgiri district, Tamilnadu. The Chief aim of NAKKUBETTA TV is to spread the Indian traditional and eternal religion, philosophy and cultural values supported by the universal ideals of modern philosopher Swami Vivekananda. NAKKUBETTA literally means Four (NAKKU) Mountains (BETTA) though there are many hills around which the villages are located. They form the largest indigenous community in Nilgiri region, with a population of approximately 400,000 encompassing some 400-odd villages and smaller settlements.
Through its programmes, NAKKUBETTA TV is highlighting the issues on culture, emphasizes on the richness of culture, and provides awareness on Environment welfare, Social welfare, Cultural Renaissance, Spirituality, Education and Medicine. NAKKUBETTA TV is a secular organization possessing Indian traditional and cultural values supported by Swamiji. “TO BE GOOD AND GOOD TO OTHERS IS THE CORE OF RELIGION”. This message has inspired us and would certainly inspire others in the same way/ process. NAKKUBETTA TV helps to nurture our traditional and cultural values and it would certainly be instrumental in enhancing our love for the nation.
NAKKUBETTA TV runs under the guidance of NAKKUBETTA FOUNDATION, a non profitable organization engaged in Social welfare and Human welfare activities like rural transformation, Women empowerment, Health, Education, Environment protection, Spirituality etc. For the last 3 years, NAKKUBETTA Foundation has organized STUDENTS EDUCARE EXPO in Nilgiri district. The objective of the Expo is to motivate and guide the students in choosing their higher education. The Foundation has been engaged in activities like conducting Medical camps with the support of well equipped Multi-speciality hospitals, Agircare Expos is to boost the stagnant growth of Agriculture, Horticulture, Organic Farming and Floriculture in Nilgiris.
- The 4 green mountains represent the name NAKKU (Four) BETTA (Mountains) – The Nilgiris District – termed by the inhabitants.
- Everything in life confined to the number 4 - Vedas, Directions, Seasons, Yogas and also Seemays (Divisions) of Badaga community.
- The Rising Sun implies the Divine power arriving to keep the world from unreality to reality, darkness to light, death to immortality and untruth to truth and to keep us in peace as well.
- The big umbrella protects NAKKUBETTA (The Nilgiris). The Umbrella is a symbol of care, shelter, royalty, protection and also the sign of Badaga tradition.
- There is an apparent box around denotes the TELEVISION box
- Below the box, the “nakkubetta.tv” depicts the WEBTV of NAKKUBETTA TV.
- The small umbrella breaking the TELEVISION box implies that NAKKUBETTA TV is breaking its limitation from TV to WEBTV to reach all around the universe
ADTERVISE WITH US
NAKKUBETTA TV has the viewership of more than 150,000 viewers covering all Badaga Villages in Nilgiri district and various parts of Coimbatore district. Promoting your business through our medium will meet your expectations to reach the public.
NAKKUBETTA TV strives to be a visionary organization and not an organization with a vision. In our endeavor, we try to emphasize on cultural richness, awareness and information of our community by sharing mutual understanding with the people. By relentless commitment we would like to achieve a stage called Cultural Renaissance. We have derived our company’s vision is to leave a sustainable world for future generations.
To enrich lives by giving informative awareness programs on Spiritual & culture and especially the importance of nurturing culture. To help clients succeed through our unparalleled local-to-various cities portfolio of varied brands, our ability to provide reach to the entire district through advertisements, and our insight into consumer behaviour.
NAKKUBETTA TV REACH TIMELINE